#SAFEscape: Bohol Travel Guide
In case you’re looking to visit Bohol on your next #SAFEscape, here’s an updated travel guide on the requirements and safety protocols you need to know and accomplish.
1. Negative RT-PCR Swab test result (must be taken within 72 hours before flight)
- Saliva RT-PCR test from the Philippine Red Cross is also accepted.
2. Valid Identification Card
3. S-PASS Travel Coordination Permit
4. onfirmed accommodation and itinerary from a DOT-accredited travel agency or hotel
1. Register via s-pass.ph to get your S-PASS Travel Coordination Permit
2. Book with DOT-accredited tour operators only. DIY Tours are not allowed.
3. All tourists entering Bohol must have the TRAZE app for contact tracing which contains the traveler's basic profile.
4. Observe strict quarantine until your travel date that includes wearing a mask and face shield, sanitizing hands regularly, and observing social distancing.
5. Upon arrival in Bohol, tourists should be picked up by the transport service of their accommodation and should be immediately transferred to the pre-booked accommodation.
- Stopovers from port/airport to accommodation and meeting friends, relatives, acquaintances outside of the tourist bubble are not allowed.
Have a #SAFEscape and don’t forget to grab all your travel essentials here at #TheTravelClubPH website or at any store near you.
Note: Advisory may change from time to time so always make sure to check the LGU’s official pages/website.
Leave a CommentLeave a Reply